Customer Testimonial

Hi Galzzz...below are testimonial from our customer...
For those who satisfied with our items, please drop us a testimonial to our email at ayufashion@yahoo.com... Thankz a loooooootttt ^_^



From : Stacy (mxxxxing_sxn@sxxxnet.com.sg)
Hi,
Just received the dresses from Postman,delivery very fast. I like the dresses and the material very good. Will recommend your website to my friend,thanks
Regards,
Stacy

From : Felicia (Facebook PM)
Babe, my heels received. Very pretty, thank u so much!


From : Suzy (+65-819XX5XX)
Hey babe, received the item with care. Thanks. Love it!


From : Maisy (maisy.XXX@gmail.com)
Hi Dear, it's ok ;D Just help me change th Address in Batch 18 and 19. Th postman came up my house 2 days ago to pass th shoe to me ;D
Thank you, i like it alot


From : Nurul X'klusive (lusciousgxxxx@hotmail.com)
hello. received the items... great pretty clothes!!
Thxx.

From:Joanne Lee (strawberries_XXX@hotmail.com)
Hi,
I really appreciated that you will inform me about the conditions.
GOOD JOB! Really looking forward to buy more stuff from you again ! :)


From: Aishah (gerl_xxxx@hotmail.com)
i recd my items alrdy ... e postman place it in my letterbox (she thought the items are missing)... very gd quality u haf there ... i didn't expect dat e material can b strecth .. gd my fren can use it ... coz she plump ... hehe .. nice dealing w u ... looking forward to deal w u again in future .. and dun forget to update me if there a new upload for ur items alrite ... *winkz*


From: Aishah (gerl_xxxx@hotmail.com)
aniwae i received your items earlier on .. i did text u thru mobile ...
it turn out nicer den i expected ... cool ...


From: Shernel (xxxxxfantxxx@hotmail.com)
I have received the blouse and my refunded amount, the quality of the blouse is good. Well done for the efficiency and great service!
Will shop with you again soon! :)
With love,
Shernel :)


From: Emily (xxxynnxxxly@yahoo.com.sg)
i wanna tell u tat i will definitely patronize more! ur quality of clothes is superb!

From: Lynn Ho (Facebook Wall)
I'll definitely(Come and shopping with Ayumi Fashion) :) I'm wearing e shoe i've bought from you :)

From: Sheryl (leelixxxxxxx@gmail.com)
Hi Ayumi,
I have received the dress today and I love it very much! Thanks and I'll be back again.
Regards
Sheryl

From: Loretta (lorettaxxx@xxxxxx.com.sg)
I've received the dress! It's gorgeous. Am looking forward to my 2nd item.
cheers!
Loretta

From : yeo shuyuan (zyhaoysxxxx@yahoo.com)
Hi,
Have received the items. Thank you very much. Was just wondering when the new items will be posted as I am interested to order other pieces as well.
Very happy with the items so far. Please do keep up the quality of the items! Thank you !
Regards,
Shu Yuan

From : Nurul X'klusive (lusciousgxxxx@hotmail.com)
Hi received the dress. Love it. Its quality is higher than i tot it wud be :)
Cause i order from XXXX, the quality is not so good. :P
Regards,
Nurul


If you're not keen that your testimonial is posted in our blog, PLEASE do let us know by email. Thank you.